Wheat Straw Spray Bottle
Discover the new Myni 750mL spay bottle made with wheat straw. This is the first collection of spray bottles made from natural wheat straw. It's a simple alternative to plastic! This bottle is durable yet biodegradable at the end of its life.
Wheat straw, a great solution to plastic
- Wheat straw is a renewable resource.
- At the end of its life, the bottle can be converted into paste that will be used to make new products again and again! Also compostable in approximatly 9 months.
- Less energy is required to produce this bioplastic compared to traditional plastic.
- Made from recovered agricultural “waste” - the dry wheat stalk that is unused during the wheat harvest. We can said that this product is based on the circular economy principle!
One soap tablet included with each bottle!
How to use
Make your product with tap water. It’s effective without compromising the environment!
- Fill your 750ml spray bottle with water.
- Insert your cleaning tablet.
- Close your bottle and wait full dissolution before use.
Compost the package after use.
Once the product ready to use, spray on surface and wipe with a clean cloth, like any other conventionnal cleaner.