Make My Belly Fit Universal Jacket Extender
Expand the jackets you love. Share them with your belly and baby.
- Patented universal zipper adapter.
- Adjustable softshell extender (not a classic BellyFit).
- Removable fleece layer.
- For maternity and babywearing.
- Wind, rain, and snow resistant.
- Lovingly made in Canada from premium materials.
Guaranteed to fit your belly and baby.
The Universal Jacket Extender is a softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. While baby-carrying with a soft-structured front-carrier, wrap or sling, the extender expands your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
The unique design slides over and secures onto most brands and sizes of zippers allowing you to switch between jackets with ease. For different-length jackets, simply reposition the extender for ideal coverage or fold the top down on shorter jackets. The Universal Adapter can also be used without the extender during early pregnancy and post-partum where just a few extra inches are needed.
- Warning: Not suitable for Metaluxe zips
- Note: The extender is different from the classic BellyFit Jacket Extender. The results of the Zipper Check do not apply to the Universal.
- Designed to slide onto most zips, brands and types of jackets (rain, down, parka, long and short jackets).
- Watch a DETAILED DEMO here.
- Long pull-tabs and high quality zips make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps and elastic strip to control the width for a better fit. Snaps also help with shortening the top on short jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (included). Simply remove for milder days.
- Universal Adapter includes stop-system to make sure it stays in place on your zip and prevent any sliding.
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most. 12" (30cm) wide at it's widest and tapering down to 7" (17cm) at the base.
- Made from high quality softshell, polar fleece, YKK zips and proprietary clips.
- Softshell is 3-layer with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex), waterproof and breathable membrane and outer shell with a durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
- Lovingly made in Montreal, Canada.