Stay Put Winter Booties
When learning to walk, it’s important for babies and toddlers to have minimal footwear to mimic barefoot conditions. While barefoot is best for first time walkers and young children, what are parents to do in the winter to protect our little ones from the elements? Luckily Jan & Jul has designed their new Stay-Put Winter Booties with developing feet in mind. They are lightweight with a wide, flexible sole to naturally support growing muscles and bones – all while keeping little toes protected and warm in cold weather. Our winter booties for baby are available in three sizes, making it easy to find the perfect fit for crawlers and first-time walkers. Size S fits babies 3 – 12 months, Size M fits 12 – 18 months, and Size L fits toddlers 18 – 24 months.
• Stay-Put Design: With elastic around the ankle and easy Velcro tab at the opening these booties stay on little feet
- Cozy & Faux Fur Lined: Made with Jan & Jul’s rain gear fabric and lined with super soft cozy faux fur
- Flexible and Durable PU Soles: Lightweight structure is perfect for babies and first-time walkers
- Adorable Patterns: Featuring original Jan & Jul prints to easily coordinate with all of our outdoor gear
- Machine Washable: Wash in gentle cycle, lukewarm water
With Jan & Jul’s new Stay-Put Winter Booties, you don’t need to worry about your baby’s winter booties slipping off and getting lost. Featuring elastic around the ankle and Velcro adjustment at the opening, these winter booties for baby are not only a breeze to slip on but are also sure to stay secure and in place. Our machine washable winter booties for baby are made with our rain gear fabric and lined with super-soft faux fur to keep little toes toasty warm and comfortable. They are also long-lasting (great for hand-me-downs!) with durable PU soles and a reinforced toe and heel to take your little one wherever they would like to explore.