Smile Frida Finger Toothbrush
When it comes to oral care, it’s good to start ’em young! The SmileFrida Finger Brush makes it easy to clean your squirmy little one’s baby teeth, without losing your sanity. And the double-sided brush tackles top + bottom at the same time. Plus, a gentle massage with the Finger Brush can go a long way in alleviating teething woes.
Use the Finger Brush from 3 months and up, then graduate to the ToothHugger at 18 months to start teaching your kiddo how to brush on their own.
- New infant finger toothbrush by the creators of NoseFrida and SmileFrida the toddler toothbrush.
- Helps train and develop good oral hygiene habits for babies and infants.
- Triple-angle silicone double-sided brush cleans and massages all sides of the teeth and gums at once.
- Safe bacteria-resistant brush works with or without infant toothpaste and is safe to clean.
- Storage stand to keep brush clean and dust-free when not in use.
- Wash before use,
- Rinse thoroughly after each use,
- Allow to dry before storing,
- Brush is safe to boil,
- This is NOT a toy or teether.