Clunky winter boots are a thing of the past. Jan & Jul’s Toasty-Dry Booties are great for romping around town or the impromptu snow-angel! Lightweight and extremely flexible for active play and healthy foot development. Insulated and fully lined with cozy Sherpa, these boots are sure to keep little toes warm with a temperature rating of -10℃. Thoughtfully designed by moms and tested by kids in the chilly Pacific Northwest.
Our Toasty-Dry Booties feature a water-repellent outer with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, a biodegradable DWR coating that is PVC and fluorine-free. Cleanup is easy with soil-repellent fabric. Simply rinse them off under running water and wipe clean! Machine washing is not recommended.
Jan & Jul’s Toasty-Dry Booties are designed with Me-Put-On features to help toddlers develop independence! Easy to put on with an outside smart shoe-tongue and a generous hook-n-loop closure. Designed for safety and healthy foot development with flexible and grippy soles, toe caps for extra protection, and safety reflectors on the sides.
- WATER-RESISTANT: The perfect cozy boot for snowy winters or wear around town.
- FLEXIBLE: Moves with your child and supports healthy foot development
- INSULATED: Rated -10℃, super cozy with Sherpa lining and insulated middle layer
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Not your average clunky boot! Prevents trips and slips
- ME-PUT-ON: Easy to put on with smart shoe-tongue and generous hook-and-loop closure